I love the guitar! and my amazing dad bought me one because he knows how bad I would love to learn to play, but I really don't know any one who could teach me, I have been looking around and I have not found anyone that intests me, so if any of you know of a GOOD guitar teacher let me know!!!!!!!! although I am already playing the piano and want to start taking dance so I really dont want some one who is very expensive....which I guess that would explain why I am not having very good luck because everyone is charging so much for lessons, well good for them but not for me!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
I love the guitar! and my amazing dad bought me one because he knows how bad I would love to learn to play, but I really don't know any one who could teach me, I have been looking around and I have not found anyone that intests me, so if any of you know of a GOOD guitar teacher let me know!!!!!!!! although I am already playing the piano and want to start taking dance so I really dont want some one who is very expensive....which I guess that would explain why I am not having very good luck because everyone is charging so much for lessons, well good for them but not for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
travis plays the guitar also he has lessons at his school...you have a nice one i'll send a pic of trav's also noah is a rocker there is a pic on my blog...he's HOT...maybe u and trav can start a band...p.s. bring it to fhe
ok I will! that would be awesome! Thanks for the comment :)
Post a Comment