CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I AM ADDICTED!



I know its a sin, I tried going one day with out my little soother for my lips and the results were horriable....my lips hated me all day long:( now I can really sympathize with people who are addicted to drugs and drinking jk I really can't but addictions are naughty. So I caution all you who have not disscovered the magic of chapstick to stay away!

4 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

Hooray for Chapstick!!! I love it!

Doney Days said...

I'm, addicted to Chapstick too, but it has to be the medicated kind. I love the tingly feeling it gives my lips!

Layne said...

I have the same problem. I make sure I have a tube anywhere I go, in my car, in my pants, in my purse, the diaper bag, my church bag . . . I get all chappy feeling if I remember I don't have any, and it gets even worse.

Allison Claire said...

I am addicted too! I have so many lip glosses that it is insane. We should start a group. Chapstick addicts anonymous. :)