2 days ago
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Oh my I have been blessed with the cutiest sister in this world!! I had the opportunity to go and watch my cute neice for a whole lovely day! and spend somtime with my amazing nephews. (thanks to Hyrum for the idea of flying me out and paying for my ticket.)
We had fun dancing, playing games, sword fighting, singing, playing dress up, swimming, doing the twelve days of christmas to two families (which brought so much joy and smiles to us all:)..) and partying like always! THanks Jen and Hyrum for the hospitality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You're cute :). I'm glad you had such a great time! Merry Christmas!
In the meantime, Daniel, Isaac, Oliver, Calvin, Ethan, and Andrew are left wondering why Aunt Crystal never spends time with them.
maybe bare if you would send me pics of your kids or even a plane ticket I would be glad to spend time with my other wonderful nephews that I love so much and miss!
Post a Comment