CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fire story, killing innocent rabbit, oh and the wedding~


So my dad and I drove to AZ to see my cousin's wedding, It was dark and I was going 90mph and I saw a bunny...now I could have tried to stop but I was going so fast, so I kept going and felt..a thump, thump = dead rabbit:( I know i'm horriable, I felt like crying (not really) but I kept saying sorry to Heavenly Father..hopefully he will forgive me for my murderous act.



Well that same night my pa and I arrived at a hotel around 1 A.M.ish and he told me to choose a hotel and I really didn't care at that point so I just pulled into the closest one..my dad went in and came out all ticked off because it was $90 stupid dollars for one night that was already half way over..so frustrated we got ready for bed and could hear the loud train right out our window..that was annoying. I felt bad for my dad so I said a prayer..then the fire alarm went off..it would go on then off and then on again! my dad had it..he said, "oh my heck (Im censoring his language)..Crystal go down and tell them to turn that dang thing off and in the morning I want my money back." I thought it was kind of funny..I opened the door to see what everyone else was doing and some guy down the hall was annoyed as well..he had no problem expressing it either. Well I ran into the manager of the hotel and asked what was going on, he replied by yelling, get out! get out! fire! fire! I said well I need to go get my dad, he just kept saying to get out, well I just ran up the stairs to get my dad and we grabbed our stuff and got out like everyone else was being forced to do. Next thing we know there were like 4 fire engines and cops..I was so confused. I asked the manger what is going on?! he told me that some girl was mad at her boyfriend they had been arguing and so she set his bed on fire which then set the whole room on fire..the boyfriend escaped and so did the girl they were later found by cops down town! I mean seriously?...what idiots! who sets a bed on fire and just leaves everyone in the hotel to burn..I felt so bad for all the mother's with babies. Well finally at 4 in the morning we were sent to another hotel to sleep and we got like 3 hours of sleep! ah it was a very long first night in AZ. The good thing was my prayer was answered we didn't have to pay for the hotel. oh and as far as I am aware..no one died..yay.





kyle/grandma/the favorite



The Mesa AZ temple! it was so freaking hot...like 102! ya I was melting like a snowman! I think it was because Grandma Cook was there..I mean she is a hottie ba taughty w/a naughty body! lol ok sorry i'm really tired.


Erin/her new hubby








My dad looks asian..don't ya think?..maybe if he wouldn't always laugh while taking pictures..


I totally won~ well I actually took 5th place but..I beat my dad~ yay go me!


Quinn and Kellie were so kind to let us invade them for one night! they have the cutest kids, house, faces~ and ya I love them and their sweet kids!

Before my dad and I were on the road again we went to Easton's soccer game! wow he is a really good little player~ he made two goals! the only two goals that were made the whole game! whoa go E-Man!!


1 comment:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

Don't say any prays for us!! On second thought there are some things... Just kidding glad everyone was ok(we hope} sounds like you had fun and what an adventure!!