2 days ago
Friday, July 24, 2009
Partyin..with my fam in Colorado!
After Idaho my family headed up to Colorado to my sister's house and we partied it up!! we had lots of fun..besides the agruements that would go on till 4 in the morning with the boys! other than that we all had a fabulous time!..well atleast I did ha. I'm so very grateful for my family..I am so sad I won't get to see Ben, Lora, and Marc and Michelle for another year! It saddens my heart:( Although I am planning on robbing a bank and just going to China to see Marc and Boston to see Ben...maybe while I am at it I will go to Hawii..Thats a good idea..I mean really who needs school and work..when you can be on the RUN! ANYWHO.. that was a random thought.. I just want you all to know I LOVE MY FAMILY SO FLIPPING MUCH:)
IDAHO REUNION!
This was the legit Fema Reunion...Grams had a HUGE flood at her house..and destroyed her yard..so thanks to that we had a good name for our family reunion.
So I am way slow posting this but My family came in town so we had a wilker reunion at Grams Ranch. Thanks to Patty we were able to pull off a good time:) Lots of food, games and fun with cousins, siblings, and aunts and uncles we had a grand time! Unfortunitaly no one got hurt, and like Shane says.."Its not fun until someone gets hurt!" ha well actually it was a good thing no one got seriously injured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Looks like fun!
what a GOOD LOOKIN family...wade, travis and noah sure had fun noah wanted to stay up there he still talks about it!!! thanx for making it a fun time
What great pictures Crystal!!! It's fun to see your family. I can't believe Kate is the only granddaughter! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment