CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm ward Chorister..WHAT?

Thats right folks...I was called to be ward chorister...this should be interesting. I am very excited! I really don't know how to lead but I have been teaching myself all morning because in a few hours church starts and I am really hoping I can do well. The Lady who did it before me is so musically talented! she is good at singing..playing the piano..and leading..oh well I will just pretend I know what I am doing and eventually I will know what I'm doing..thats what has got me through a lot of things in life:)

oh and side note! I got my Young Women's Medallion!

I have taken long enough to get it! But I am so glad I was able accomplish this goal I have had since I was 12..so if I end up having a little girl down the road I can make her get her YW award and she won't be able to pull the.."Well you never got yours!" because I did!! so take that! hehe

2 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

congrats...you will do well you are a very talented and beautiful girl and you have your own style...I'm sure they needed a breath of fresh air...good luck:)

Mandi said...

Crystal, I miss you so much. Congrats on the calling, now that boy who loves you in your ward can stare at you all of church haha. come visit me I miss you so much.