CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cedar City/ Rock Climbing!






Last weekend Melissa and I took a rode trip to Cedar to see MANDI!! oh how I LOVE HER! We got pulled over though on the way up..go firgure..it was friday the 13th..anways..we had lots of fun! we went to a comedy club thingy..so FUNNY..I raised my hand and said it was Mandi's birthday..so the whole comedy group came off the stage and came and surrounded her..and this cubby girl sat on Jordan's lap..Ha it was so funny..mandi was like, "NO, NO, it is NOT my birthday!" but I said don't be in denial..ha! I just wanted her to get some loving form the comedians. Anyways We went to some rich girl's house and went shooting..it was so great and it was my first time shooting! Although it was really cold..but we will just focus on the good and say it was hot..because it was.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FUN WEEKEND MANDI~ I HEART YOU.

RICH girl..

Not rich girl..but famous..

I accidently pointed the gun at everybody..I can't believe no one trust me with guns..flip.

Mandi shooting

Melissa shooting




Taylor and I went on a double date with His brother and this other girl and we went rock climbing then to WISE GUYS which was pretty funny! I think it would be hard to be naturally funny for work, I wish I had that talent to always make people laugh. I like the clean comedy though, I hate when people get all crude or make nasty jokes, that really is not that funny to me.


Jedd and Kayleen

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Crystal, I'm so glad you came down it was alot of fun and I love you and Melissa you're both so fun. Hopefully I can meet you BOYFRIEND over Christmas break. Lets go on a big old group date. Love you!