Taylor and I built a little fort..why you ask..answer: because we live cool lives, thats what cool people do. Now after all the hard work of building the fort we celebrated: how...we ate candy, played games, listend to music, and...watched a movie! all of that = FUN! I am so grateful for Tay we always have so much fun together! He brings so much JOY into my life:)



I made this brown face for tay..

VALENTINES DAY
For love day we started out with a good ol section of church. Following that we made chicken enchaladas..and I made home made wheat bread, complemented with a refreshing glass of ice water. That was our yummy V dinner.


We then cuddled and took a nice long nap..loved it by the way..Tay is like a body heater and i'm like a cooler, so we complement each other very nice when we cuddle. After a nap we were ready to get our game on with skipbo, phase ten..DICE, NERTZ, not to brag or anything but I won a lot of the rounds. To top off the night Tay gave me a nice foot massage and I gave him one:) Life is good!




2 comments:
Crystal... soooo cute! I'm so happy you found a wonderful boy for yourself. I can't wait for you to get married!
Awesome...glad you had a fun day you guys are cute together...how were the enchiladas???
Post a Comment