CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Get on your feet you two!

First week in our new ward we were called to be primary teachers. (LOVE IT!)
Second week we talked in sacrament with three days notice. Then they called us again to give the opening and closing prayer in sacrament, we told them we were just asked to talk in sacrament..actually why don't you let us conduct the meeting?..I mean it sounds like you people just can't get enough of us! Ha jk we are not that cocky we gladly accepted talking in church:)

Our talks actually turned out very well I thought with the little preparation that we had. I typed up my talk but never had to take a glance at it, I think the Lord blessed me to memorize my whole talk at the moment I stood up to the pulpit. Taylor did really well! He told stories that just pops in his head that relate to the lesson very well. He pulls it off so well! Overall it end up being a great thing for us to learn and grow.

We love our ward! I really have enjoyed having a calling with Taylor. We work so well together when we teach the kids and they listen so well (most of the time). By the time church is over both of our faces hurt so BAD from SMILING for two hours! Kids are seriously such a joy to me and I could not ask for better calling! Thanks man up stairs!

Here are the cute kids in our class..note some are missing.




These kids say the funniest things..

How has the Priesthood helped you?

Little Sagely: When I am in Disneyland and am about to go on the Tower of Terror ride..my Dad gives me a Patriarchical blessing.

She loves Disneyland! She went last February and every week she thinks her family is going on a trip. So every week she tells Taylor and I like in the middle of our lesson, "I won't be here next week because I am going to Disneyland!" Ha I wonder what she thinks on the weekends when she is NOT in Disneyland and on her way to church! Sagely is such an energy ball, when my eyes are not on her; her face looks like the world is coming to an end.

I love children and it is most likely because I get to enjoy their cute faces for two hours and then send them HOME!:)

No comments: