CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This and That

My Dad gave us BYU basketball tickets so we went and saw them play against Hawaii and of course they won! They have such an awesome basketball team! Oh how I bleed blue...........:)


I am a little late on posting about Thanksgiving and I did not get hardly any pics but I tried. This Thanksgiving we went with my Dad's side of the family to Lake Point and had a splendid day! Most of the time we just watched all the guys in the family have a huge basketball duel..they got so violent ha..but in a joking way of course! They always have to be playing some kind of sport, it is so entertaining though, I love it!

Tay and I with our little Thanksgiving props.

Me and some of my cousins


Taylor and I volunteered at this assisted living center Fri and Sat.


Just over the period of those two days I grew to love those old people so much! They made me laugh so hard, my face was hurting from smiling so much. Taylor and I really enjoyed being with them and playing games with them. We also had singing time with them which was so sweet to hear them sing Christmas songs, while we were singing this one guy didn't want to be there, I glanced over at him and saw him covering his ears..the next time I looked over at him he was taking his clothes all the way off and no one even noticed for a while and then he got in trouble and had to go back to his room. Some of the people have minds of a 1yr old, it is kind of sad to see how out of it they are, and how they don't even remember how many kids they have.

I have never been hit on by so many old people in my life, after asking this one guy if he wanted ice cream he told me to come lay down with him in bed so we can talk about it... another guy told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend, I told him I was married and he said, "oh I won't tell anybody... and I said no it is okay I am MARRIED. He then said, "oh I will tell EVERYBODY NOW". Oh they are so cute and old. I could go on with so many more stories but nahhh.

This is all I have to post for now I have been so busy with school and work! I am so looking forward to Christmas break!

1 comment:

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

That is so cute that you guys took time out of your busy lives to go and help. Lol I love old people to, they do have a mind of there own. Thats cute that they kept hitting on you.. why wouldn't they you are a babe. love ya girly.