CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh children..you make me smile..

I absolutely have unconditionally love for my 10 nephews and my one niece..I wish I could remember all the funny things they have done but here are some that I have been thinking about...they always seem to put a big smile on my face :)


Andrew ~

Max, "Andrew, why don't you pull up your pants?", "I can't max, I am a gangster!"

Calvin~ (When he was a little man I think he was only 3 or 4..)

"Dad, did you say a prayer on the chips you are eating?"...Ben (his Dad) "No"...Pause.."That means you were not thinking of God"...pause.."This means..you are NOT a man of God".

Nathan~

"Mom, I hope when I grow up and get married that I will marry someone as BEAUTIFUL as you!"


David~ 7 or 8..

"You are just making me do my homework so you can be a good parent and make it into Heaven!"

Kate~


"Mom, I need a band-aid!"
Jen, "let me see your finger"...No bleeding.."you will be fine"....
Kate, "YOU WON'T GET ME A BAND-AID! You are such a LAZY mom! When I am a mom and my kids want band-aids, I will give them band-aids!"

Kate telling me about her books, "This girl is not modest at all, but she is really pretty....(different book)..These girls are VERY modest but they are NOT pretty." -glad we can distinguish ugly and pretty.

"Mom, did you eat meat when you were a little girl?" Jen, "Yes, why?" Kate..."because I want to be just like YOU when I grow up, but for now I LOVE meat SO much and I want to keep eating it" (Jen is a vegetarian).

"Crystal, we are both so pretty uh?" - sure Kate, in fact why don't you share some of your cuteness with me, I would appreciate that.

Barbie isle in Walmart...."OH all these barbies are so pretty but they are all so immodest!"

Jen driving home from the store, enjoying the radio....
Kate...."mom...just sing in your head, ok?"

Kate, "can I have a piece of gum?"
Jen, "Not right now"
Kate, "gee Mom you're SO MEAN, you just go walking around thinking you're SOOO pretty!"

This is my all time favorite one...

Kate at school talking to her friend Molly, "Molly, would you please dress more modestly, I have seen you wear a tank top two times Molly, two times" (as Kate holds up her little two fingers)
Molly, "I don't' know what that word means"...
Kate, "Well I really don't have time to explain it to you." They both hold hands and walk over to the rug and sit down.


In my journal I have a lot more funny stories that I have recorded but I am not home so maybe..if I remember than I will add them:)

No comments: