CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Walkin on Sunshine

Just a little up-date.. I am really enjoying our adventure here in Illinois. The first night we arrived I was sick to my stomach and missed my family. The next day we woke up early to go to the 9:00 A.M. church meeting well we found out we had gone to the wrong meeting so we ended up going to church twice. I can't even began to express the incredible spirit that I felt. Both meetings that we went to were very moving to me, I cried in both meetings I was overwhelmed with the peace and happiness I receive from the gospel. No matter where I go I can feel at home with gospel in my life by going to church and filling up my spiritual cup. Another thing that has helped is having our friends out here with us. Everyday the boys go off and work hard and I spend most of my time with Kels and Makall. I love both of those girls we spend most of our time working out, cooking, painting our nails...I know rough life..huh!? It is weird I have never been so un-busy (that is not a word but that is okay) in my life but it is weird because the days have been going by so fast! The neat thing about living out here is I am presented with a lot more missionary opportunities. I LOVE IT! I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life and I want other people around me to also enjoy the great blessing and peace that the gospel can bring into their own lives. I really like living out here, it is different than Utah that is for sure but I enjoy a change every once in awhile! I don't know what is up with the blogging system/my computer but these pictures are in no right order and I don't really want to waste a bunch of time fixing them so they are in random order...but at least I made the effort to put them up right..that has to count for something:) enjoying our night dinner with our hubbies..
FLAT TOP~
TP9HF0sr51E/Tcmz4EZdfzI/AAAAAAAAB40/SYVJ7KRO92g/s1600/IMG_1824.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">
I haven't blogged as much because this format is driving me crazy! the pictures are all in random order and it takes me hours just to upload a few photos..so I either need to get a new blog or just take a break because I can't spend this much time blogging..even though I love it, just not worth spending hours on.

5 comments:

::dallas:: said...

i hopped over here from makalls blog... and oh my gosh, you two are so cute!! i love how positive you are!! this summer will only get better!

Angelica and Bryan said...

Crystal, you are so adorable. Some of my most precious memories are when we use to hang out with other couples pre-kid stage. Although having kids is so wonderful, you will never get this time back so I am glad to see you are living life to the fullest! good luck on your adventure!

Anonymous said...

you are so adorable crystal. i love you and i cant wait for more fun times ahead!!!

Mandi said...

I'm so glad you're liking it! I would love to get out of Utah for awhile. It feels like we live in Oregon it just won't stop raining. Love you!

Unknown said...

Your photos are so beautiful.


I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/