CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008








chels and I~ WE had a good time although we got lost and couldn't find the dollar theater and so at a red light I decided hey its Utah people are usually friendly.....so I rolled my window down trying to get the attention of the man and his wife that was next to him. I got the ladies attention and I think she thought I was trying to hit on her husband by getting his attention. I was motioning for them to role the window down. She just glared at me and gave me "THE LOOK" despite her rudness I smiled and continued on, finally her husbanded looked over and roled his window down and he asked if we lived in utah because really who doesn't know where sandy is. But with chels being blonde and me being a previous blonde we are quite the team!

No comments: