CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009



Babies have been on my mind soooooooooo much lately! I even had a dream I was pregnant..I know crazy! I am way to young and not ready for a baby but oh my I can't wait till the day I get to hold my own baby! I really love babies and their sweet spirts. It is so amazing the whole way babies are created and the process of pregnance..long rough road, although anything worth while takes time and is hard work. I remember holding my nephews when they were babies and even my cousin's little babies, they just are so sweet I can't help but get excited for when I can hold my own baby and feel an overwhelming love.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You're cute :). Well, you'll get to hold another little baby soon when Gel has hers! Hopefully soon...if she hasn't had him already! Maybe I should call her... :).

Us in a paragraph said...

You will be a wonderful mom (when you are much, much, much, much older! lol) Being pregnant was one of the most amazing things I've ever been through, but I was lucky and had it really easy! Cute picture