CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where to go from here.....






I have been so stoked about graduating in 3 months! I really am done with High School, you can ask Patty....she knows. I am just so excited to move on with my life and get out of the whole High School scene. Although now that I am almost "free" I'm thinking WOW what do I want to do with my life...so many doors are open.

I really love my job now being a wedding consultant, of course I will not stay with the same company my whole life. I could even start my own business alhtough who knows with the economy how well I could do that.
Another thing I could see myself doing is being a teacher, I love kids and I love teaching. When I was little I would always pretend I was a teacher, but not any teacher...I was a resource teacher ha ha, I loved pretending to help kids who struggled. It's weird to look back on that on all the things I would play prentend with I choose to always do that...hmmm.
I also love health stuff and learning how to take care of our bodies and staying fit even though I have plenty of weakness with chocolate but I would love to be a personal trainer.
So not only do I need to decide what I would like to do I need to decide what school I would like to go to. It's hard...I think I will end up starting out at SLCC getting my generals and then go to Utah State, that is if I can bear the COLD! brrrr I'm a baby when it comes to cold. So UVU might be a good choice for me although I heard it's also know as UVH (Utah Valley High School) that would be the last thing I would like to relive.

I get overwhelmed with thinking about all this especially with finances. Right now I'm just going to have to do my best and do my part as good as I can and leave it to the Lord because he knows whats best for me and where I would fit best. In the end things will be done his way not mine..so we will see where I end up.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Good luck with everything! I was so ready to be done with HS too. College was so much more fun! I would recommend UVU, but that's just me :). Plus, it's closer down my way! But not too far away that you couldn't still work at Magnolia.
Ok, so we REALLY need to get together. I'll actually be up in SL this Saturday. I don't know what Gel's plans are, but it would be fun to do something that day. Just let me know!

Layne said...

I vote for USU. But only because it's the best, and because that's where all the smartest, best-looking, and most talented people go to school.

Us in a paragraph said...

Crystal, I just found your blog through Margie's! Wow, you're a beautiful young woman, and we are so proud of you for being so close to graduating. I also think it's so sweet that you have our blog under your favorite blogs list, I had no idea you knew we had one! You're a sweet girl, good luck with your decision making. We are sure you will make a great one!

Cara & Chris