UGLY SWEATER PARTIES!!!!
ugly sweater party #1


ugly sweater party #2
For this party, Tay and I went to the DI and bought little kids sweaters..Taylor's was the best, I really can't believe he fit into a toddlers sweater!


Taylor, Jedi, Alli, and I all went to see the lights on temple square.


Cook Family party!..I have like no pics of this event but here is me we some of the girls..

We went to Thanksgiving point to look at the lights...but instead of going in the car we went on a horse carriage! It was bundles of fun..but COLD!..brrr...


Tay and I Christmas Eve~

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
WE absolutely loved having Grams come down from Idaho! We all feel so privileged to be in her presence:)

FAP (Favorite Aunt Patty) opening her gifts..

I got a beautiful pic of the temple!

Max..


Me opening Tay's present....

Nick, Janalyn, Mike and Dawnie came over later and we loved playing rockband and visiting with them!!!



Uncle Wade and Aunt Margie came and joined the party as well...we always can rely on them for entertainment!

Tay and I:)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)




2 comments:
It looks like you had such a fun Christmas! And you looks so adorable with your bf! Soooo cute! :)
Crystal you're looking mighty fine my girl haha I miss ya. I still wanna meet Taylor by the way!
Post a Comment