CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How should I say this..........mmmmm...well I'M ENGAGED!!




So yesterday...(January 9,2010) I woke up and was pampered all day long! Patty made my morning! she made me breakfast then we went and got a massage at massage envy! ahhh felt so AMAZING! Then we got a smoothie while we got Manicures and pedicures!! I was feeling good...Little did I know what was coming that night! Taylor took me to the park we went to on our first date..it was the draper park..



he said we were meeting his dad there..(he lied) I walked up to the pavilion and there were flowers, chocolates, and I turned around and Tay had a blanket in his arms and handed it to me. I opened it up and said, "AH CUTE!" he said turn it around, so I did and the blanket said....




I was totally in shook! I moveD the blanket to see Taylor on one knee with a beautiful ring asking me to marry him! ahh precious..of course I said...YES and threw my arms around him...then FAP arrived with the camera and snapped a few shots. after the lovely suprise we went to dinner at Olive Garden with his family and mine! Ah it was such a lovely evening! After dinner we accompanied the Elzinga Clan to celebrate Dawnie's B-day! I LOVE FAMILY!! I'm so excited to be with Taylor for the rest of my life! we are getting married May 1, 2010! yay us!!:)








SPECIAL THANKS TO:

TAY'S MOM, she made the blanket and she also made me a baby blanket to match it!(I'm not expecting one..no worries..just for the future..like way down the road!) ..It is so CUTE! I LOVE IT!!!

FAP: for providing me with a wonderful morning! Also for the set up at the park! she had to clear the park so no one was there..thanks FAP..we LOVE YOU!

TAY: he pulled of the night!! I had such a fabulous day!!! I will always remember:)

10 comments:

Allison Claire said...

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you!! For some reason I thought this would happen soon.:) Congratulations! You are an ADORABLE couple! I love how he asked you. You will be such a beautiful bride! :)

{Quellie} said...

Cookie,
We are so excited to hear the news!! Yea! You'll have to keep us posted on all the details...we can't wait! Congratulations! ~Quinn, Kell & family

dawnie said...

We love you guys. Thanks for sharing your special day with us! Congrats. We are so glad Taylor is going to be around for while. Love you!

Truhlk said...

Congrat's Crystal and Taylor. May is the best month to get Married. Great choice!!! :)

-Nick & Janalyn-

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Congratulations - That is so awesome! What a sweetie to go to all that trouble! Of course you are more than worth it!

Angelica and Bryan said...

Yeah Crystal! Congratulations! I love you and I wish you lots and lots of love and happiness. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday:)
GeL

.Mandi Kae. said...

CRYSTAL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME YET!!!!!!!! WORST FRIEND EVER.. JK. I'M SO AMAZINGLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND CAN'T WAIT. I GRADUATE THAT DAY SO I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOUR RECEPTION. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR TAY TAY MAN. I JUST CALLED AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER, SO FREAKIN ANSWER AND CALL ME BACK!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Oh, how sweet! Congratulations cutie pie! I'm so excited for you!

Layne said...

Nice! Those are some pretty schmancy roses, too. Congratulations and we look forward to greeting you as an official engaged couple.

Doney Days said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! How did I miss this post? How did I not hear this news????? I am soooooo happy and excited and thrilled for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!