CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our new home!!!

LOVE THIS MAN..
My heart is overwhelmed with love, I am so in love with Taylor and can't wait to be married to him. Even though I only have 9 days left, each day seems to really drag. I am way busy every single day I just have the hardest time parting from him. Any ways I just needed to vent my love for him. Now I am going to talk about our new home!

Taylor and I were looking at a couple of places to rent, just for a one bedroom apartment it cost about $700-895.00 and that is not including utilities! Well we could afford to pay that but we would just have to go on a no eating diet for 2 weeks every month. We both prayed about it and thanks to other people acting on promptings, my old bishop Holly called my Aunt Patty and asked her if we found a place to live because he knew someone who in the ward who was renting their house for a way good deal (that would be an understatement, let me rephrase: A KILLER DEAL!!!). Well 1 phone call later and one tour threw the house and the whole house is ours for $200 rent. Yep beat that apartments that want me to pay $800 rent for one little bedroom!

Tay and I are very fortunate to get this house to rent! The people that were renting it out were very specific with who they wanted to stay in the house. Tay and I seemed to fit like a glove for them and so we get the whole house, 6 bedrooms and a newly extended part to their kitchen so we are just loving it! Prayer works peps!

Here is our happy faces in front of our new house, Tay moved in Monday 19 so I can't wait till I can move in and decorate!


1 comment:

Mandi said...

So exciting! That is a freakin killer deal. Congratulations... one week left Crystal :)