CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

This is a really big post because I am trying to catch up...
Oh life has been so busy!! Working full time, school till 10 at night, planning my wedding that is in 20 days, and then of course I am trying to find time to work out which I can only do at the weeeee hours of the morning..5am..and my body has been so mad at me for not getting enough sleep. I'm on birth control so I feel like I am gaining weight, more moody, and I feel sick like at random times through out the day..Tay loves it:) NOT!..my body is just really sensitive to pills. Tay really has been so patient with me and understanding. My love for Taylor grows more and more everyday.

Well since you know my schedule now..I am going to update ya all on my wedding plans:
Honeymoon: We are going to take a road trip to Cali, San Francisco, and Las Vegas for are last night. We have really had no idea how we would pay for our honeymoon, Tay was with out a job for about 3 months and we just did not know what to do. I just started to rule out a honeymoon in my mind because I didn't think there was a way for us to afford to go. Well with prayer and fasting Taylor got a job from his brother, my amazing sister-in-law planned our whole honeymoon down to everyday and night. My siblings have all pitched in and helped us so we can have an amazing 1st week of our lives together. My sister is paying for us to stay in a really nice hotel our first night. My two older brothers and their wives(Ben & Lora, Marc & Michelle) have paid for every nights stay in a hotel, a day in Disneyland, and also are helping pay gas. I was just in AW!!
My Favorite Aunt Patty has helped with so many things, most importantly she has been able to fill the void of the absents of my Mom. She has supported me, and as we all know Patty she just gives and gives until no end.
My Dad has paid for pretty much all my wedding, I am so grateful for his support and his willingness to help with the wedding.

Some how things just work out, I know because Taylor and I are striving to keep the commandments and have faith the Lord has been very mindful of us. He has worked through family and other people to help us have the wedding that we are looking forward to:)



We have had some fun times these past few weeks.. here are some pics...

Easter Weekend at Grams Ranch..








Bowling with the Elzinga's:)





Hot SPRINGS..
I set my brother up with this really sweet girl at my work. The hot springs were all the way past park city, but we went like way past park city and got lost. Well after a while we finally found it and when we arrived, tons of people were there. We got in the BURNING HOT water,well we got in at the hottest spot and didn't realize it till later. We moved to a spot that was not so hot but we were by these kids smoking pot and the were jumping in, and poor little me sitting on a log gets drenched by the idiots, so let me just fill you in on how I was filling at that point: legs burning hot, face freezing cold, face drenched with dirt and nasty water, feet covered in mud. At that point we decided to leave. I discovered that the only hot pots I like are the clean ones in Lava hot-springs. Let me know if you know of any that are actually worth while going to:)



Taylor's Suprise Birthday Pary!!






(sorry some of the pics are really blurry..reason: camera sucks.)

2 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

you are truly blessed, your family is the best and they love you very much:) your a cutie and so is tay!!!! He is lucky:)

Mandi said...

You're just so great and you seem like you have the most amazing family. That's so sweet of them to do that! But you deserve a good honeymoon so I'm really excited for you