~After boating we went to Zupas..which is simply delightful to my mouth and tummy!

~We then headed back to our house and played Greed.....(the dice game) After playing that we just looked at each other deciding what to do.........well the boys wanted to be active so they wen outside and did the arm pull (the game Joseph Smith would play with a wooden stick).
(I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUT THE VIDEO UP OF THEM DOING THIS BUT IT WON'T LOAD! I HAVE NOT IDEA HOW TO LOAD VIDEOS ON MY BLOG IT JUST WILL NEVER LET ME!! GRRR!!)
~Next was the leg wrestle..
Well once again this is on video and I cannot upload it:( so sad..
~Then they moved back to the house for some wall seating to see who could air sit the longest...Jake won that one..
~Who can stand on one foot the longest..well it went on for 10min and they both would not budge so I said to start pushing each other to see who would fall to the ground first.
Tay won that one..
NOw they moved it to the floor and did..well I don't know exactly what its called..Tay one this one..
Just this past Sunday we went to this rich girl's farewell in Pepperwood, oh don't worry her last name totally fits her..CASH..yep it fits like glove! Anyway we had a fun tiime hanging out in her rich home, with her rich family, and her richy food! So here are some pics..we had a great time coming up with a bucket list with some other people! I didn't get very many pics but here are a few..
JACK JOHNSON Connert was just so fabulous!

I love his songs..they are just so awesome! We also had great entertainment around us from our friends. I think they got drunk off water..the guys would always be disapearing and coming back with some random girls ha oh they make me laugh..Tay and I just stayed close and watched all our single friends act crazy while we swayed with one another to the voice of Jack Johnson:) how the night was wonderful.
Were only sad because the conneret is almost over!




1 comment:
That all looks like so much fun! We went boating at Utah lake a week or two ago too and the water sucked. I think it's just Utah lake, i personally think it's out to kill everyone. No joke.
Post a Comment