CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Match maker..but NOT really...

For some odd reason I see a person with a "single status" and think oh I need to set them up! This is where I start racking through my brain what guy/girl would suit each other the best. Well I have set many people up on dates and the results are what follows..


JED

&
Kayleen BOM (I thought her last name was bom..because she put herself in my phone under that but that really stands for Book Of Mormon..that is how we met is through our religion class.)

Completely DIFFERENT!..there was NOT a second date with these two.

Well I felt bad that didn't work out so I thought things might go differently with...Ali..

This date resulted as "Just Friends"

MAX

Was set up with this girl I used to work with...
Candice

Both GREAT individuals! Just not so great for each other..

Once again I decided it was worth another shot...I set Max up with one of my best friends...
Melissa

=friends!...I think..I don't believe they have really connected with each other since..

Just this week I set my friend's husbands' brother
Nick..

up with this girl I work with..
Kyra


We had a wonderful time....well I did!We had

, (so yummy), and
up in the canyon! Food was so yummy and the company was so great! I can't help but smile thinking of what a joyous time I had:)
RESULTS~
I think they both felt different toward each other so it might not go anywhere but I thought they were both such talented,cute people:)

I keep thinking I will learn my lesson to stop setting people up BUT one of these times I am going to make love happen! I feel so blessed that I have such a wonderful man and I want everyone else to experience the wonderful joy of having a best friend FOREVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you being a matchmaker :) keep it up!

Anonymous said...

PS my blog is kyrawahlquist.blogspot.com :)

.Mandi Kae. said...

Probably the greatest post EVER... I mean it. I loved the pictures with this..then that...which resulted in this.. haha i love you