CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I can finally breathe and blog

At last! I have had NO time to blog lately school is consuming me I really have no spare time anymore.

Last weekend, early Sunday morning I woke up and felt a strong urge to hold a baby. I leaned over to Tay and told him, "I want a baby", he replied, "You are just tired, go back to sleep." I fell back asleep about an hour later a awoke again and still felt a strong urged to hold a BABY. I thought in my head, "Heavenly Father, come on help this urge go away or send a baby my way." Ten min. later still thinking about babies, Taylor came in and said, "CC! get up we are going to the hospital, Daneen (My sister in law) is going to have her baby. YES prayers are so answered! Obviously I can not have my own baby for three years, (have to finish school!) so what a pleasure it is when people around me share their bundles of joy!

Daneen made brith-giving seem so easy. She only had to push two times and the baby was out. (Epidurals seem to make it a lot nicer.)
Here she is..

Baby Kylee


AT last I got to fulfill my urge to hold a baby! I loved holding her I felt like I was holding a little doll.

Precious Picture of Tay and his brother and sister holding the baby.

Little Ryan is now a big brother!

No comments: