CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

"There is a trail on the top"

Last Saturday we went on a very beautiful, scenic, 3 mile hike with Tay's Family. I really enjoyed it, it felt so good to be outside on a beautiful day! To make it better I was surrounded by people I love - Tay's family they are so funny!! Well we arrived at the end to this incredible waterfall~

Molly and I~


After admiring the amazing view Molly and I started to follow Jed (Tay's Brother) and Sammy (Ezra's Girlfriend)up this mountain. Well that was the beginning of a new adventure. We started climbing and following after Jed (Honestly I don't know what I was thinking..really)He kept telling us there is a trail......okay well THERE WAS NEVER A TRAIL..yeah I truly thought I just might die this day. Taylor saw me hiking up this ridiculous mountain and I looked down at him, he shook his head saying; "what are YOU DOING!"..well my husband hurried to catch up to us so he could help us, which thank goodness he did! PROBLEM: (besides the fact any wrong move and we could fall to our death!!!)We just could not turn around because it was just too steep of a mountain so we just had to keep going and going till we got to the top to cross the waterfall and then we could start coming down the other side..the whole time not knowing what was ahead.
At one point as we were hiking up I said, "Please Heavenly Father don't let me die, I still want to have BABIES!"

END RESULTS: I"M ALIVE and so is TAY! ~

This incident makes me laugh, I don't think I will ever believe Jed again when he says, "there is a trail just keep coming". Needless to say I am proud of myself for making it!

Here is the mountain we climbed..If you look really hard you can see me on the mountain with my blue hat..and Jed waiting for me..

No comments: