CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wozers!

For memorial weekend we went repelling and rock climbing up cottonwood canyon with Tay's family~

Me rock climbing~

Tay reaching the top~


We had a really good time~~~~~I won't lie at first I was scared being so high up but then it was just like an amazing feeling and I wanted to do it over and over again!:)

Repelling~







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the first time we went to Jump on It..it is a place full of trampolines..well it was lot of fun until I damaged my big toe! I have hurt my right foot so many times, I believe it needs a break. Other then that we had a good time with Liz and Trevor:) It is always fun to hang out with married couples~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh this story makes me laugh..

Last week I was at my sister in law's baby shower at Mama N's (Tay's mom) house and Tay's little sister was in her dad's car and she was trying to back out of the garage (she thought the car was in reverse but it was in drive) and ran right through it into the house! Oh it was so funny and sad at the same time! She was really upset about it..which I would be to but we were laughing because it was just so funny!

Here is a cute pic of the sisters: Molly comforting Robbin:)
I didn't get any of the garage but I didn't feel appropriate taking pics at the moment.

2 comments:

Trevor and Liz said...

Crystal! What a cute blog! Just like you! I love your jump on it pictures! We really need to something again! You and Taylor could keep Trevor and me YOUNG!:)

Funk Master B said...

Hey Crystal-Light! Good to see you're doing well. Come to the JR Temple on Tues. nights. That's when I'm working the veils. If you attend any session that starts between 5pm and 7pm you will likely see me!