Friday evening~9/10/10~ After eating at our favorite place..Zupas I blind folded him so he wouldn't know where we were going. I then got lost trying to find the place I turned around about 5 times....stupid map quest lead me astray. I ended up asking three different random people on the street. Tay was just so confused, he thought I was taking him to the Utah state fair ha! Little did he know we were going to be staying in the Kings Loft..the best room they had (or at least the most expensive room they had). Well we finally made it there...and ya..that's about all there is to tell.






WE had a wonderful time, I love being with Tay! I honestly can not get enough of him. I still have not reached that point (that everyone says comes..just down the road) where I just can't not stand him. Well this has not happened yet and hopeful I never reach that point.

ha our morning faces..we just got out of bed we had to hurry so we could get breakfast before it closed...but no worries we made it. (I wasn't going to mention this but note to myself that breakfast was so gross..heart shaped waffles; yeah so nasty tasted like frozen eggo waffles. Tay and I love homemade food so we were a little disappointed in the breakfast but no worries that did not put a sour time on the memory. I just know that next time..well there just won't be a next time at the place.)




2 comments:
I doubt there will EVER be a point when you can't stand him! You are are so cute together!! (And P.S. After 10 years of marriage, I still adore my husband - there's never been a moment when I couldn't stand him - so don't worry!!)
I loved being a newlywed!
Everything is always so romantic!!!
You two are very cute together!
Keep that spark always!
Post a Comment