We quickly learned to say NO to people, right when we got off the plane a guy told us to follow him to his cab..so we did..(DUMB)anyway we continued to follow him into the parking garage, he finally stopped at this black SUV and we got in (dumb again) anyway he pulled a gun on us and told us to give him any money we had.
just kidding, just thought I would liven up the story, no we were really fine but he did charge us 80 dollars for the cab ride which was a joke.
After a couple days in NYC we took a bus to go see my brother Ben and his cute family in Boston.
The Condo we stayed at~(for free) - the view was amazing..we have a pic of it on Tay's phone but I'm too lazy to download it right now so here are the pics I got of just the inside of the Condo (which was really nice place to stay at..kind of plan.)

THE MUSEUM of Natural History~


BROADWAY PLAY~ We went and saw the Lion king which was seriously SO amazing, I love plays, they are so entertaining especially broad way ones! I kept trying to take pics but I kept getting in trouble..so I couldn't even take one of me and Tay, the ladies that worked there had their means pants on.
(we also went to ground ZERO..and they still have not finished the memorial, it was still neat to see how tall the building is going to be that they are building.)

SERENDIPITY~ One thing that bugs me about this place is that they charge so much for a meal because they serve such LARGE AMOUNTS and then you can only eat a small amount which makes me fill guilt we paid for it so we continue to shove our faces with food until we realized we haven't even eaten dessert yet. So we got Two desserts a frozen hot chocolate and a fudge ice cream... we only took about two sips of the hot chocolate and could barely make a dent in the fudge ice cream..It was VERY good though:)I only ask that they make there portion sizes smaller- but that is America's way of getting us nice and plump.
ROCKEFELLER CENTER~
The Candy STORE~

STATUE OF LIBERTY~
KISSES... :)
Ellis Island


Empire State Building~

Metropolitan museum of art~


BOSTON~
WE LOVED Boston~ so much~~ we would live there if we were to move back east! SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE HOUSES THERE, THEY ALL HAVE SO MUCH CHARACTER TO THEM. We stayed with my brother and his wife, Lora. They were great host and we had a great time with them!

I REALLY LOVED BEN AND LORA'S HOUSE, it was just so fitting for them. WE REALLY LOVED STAYING WITH THEM IN THERE CUTE HOUSE, HERE ARE SOME PICS I TOOK OF THERE HOUSE (I FORGOT TO GET ONE OF THE OUTSIDE).
Ben's awesome Beatles Bath he made~

Table area~
the little passage way to the boys room~
boys room~
the other half of the boys room~
THE GUEST ROOM WE STAYED IN~
WE GOT A TOUR OF HAVARD WHERE BEN WORKS WHICH WAS REALLY NEAT, TAY IS NOW CONSIDERING GOING THERE. THERE IS A BEAN BAG HALL WHERE WE HUNG OUT FOR HOURS! OH I LOVED IT:)I feel asleep for an hour it was quite nice.

While we were in Boston we also saw these two museums~
JFK museum~

The New England Aquarium~

FOR THE LAST DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO DO ANYTHING BUT WE DID MAKE A TRIP TO GET TO THIS WAFFLE STAND IN CENTRAL PARK~ my brother Ben and his wife recommended it to us. SO AMAZING! we would have eaten there ever day if we would have know how mouth watering good they are! When we got home Tay tried to make them and it took hours to make and he obviously didn't have the same recipe so they weren't as good but still very satisfying.





2 comments:
Aww it looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to go to New York so bad :) How did you get that condo for free? SO CUTE!
Tay's boss he has a condo right down from time square and he let us stay there for free:)
Post a Comment