CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Show the LOVE~

I LOVE VALENTINES!!

I am so excited for tomorrow because then I get to start the......

14 Days of Valentines~
(I got this idea from Angelica..I used to work with her when I was a wedding consultant, so I thank her for the idea.)

Day 1: Tomorrow night I am making 1 large homemade vegetable pizza with a red heart that says,"I am 1 lucky girl to have you".

Day 2: We have school till 10pm so when we get home I will rub his 2 tired feet while he eats 2 chocolate covered strawberries or bananas.

Day 3: Make him 3 of his favorite things for breakfast.

Day 4: This one is private.

Day 5: Fun 5 things to do for a date. Give him a list of the 5 things we are going to do for a date. Plan A- I was going to go get something to eat, go sledding with him, have hot chocolate, watch a movie, and cuddle, but it is not snowing so that will not work so we go to Plan B: Get something to eat, go country dancing (we have not gone since we were dating 2yrs ago), have hot chocolate or ice cream (depending how hot or cold we are), go home cuddle up and watch a romantic movie together.

Day 6: I am making 6 YUMMY magic bars with a red heart that says, "you make our marriage MAGICAL" (I know it is cheesy).

Day 7: 7 min in Heaven- full body massage (it might take longer then 7min. ha)

Day 8: 8 rolo cookies (they melt in your mouth when you bite into them so I will have a little note that says, "you melt my heart away".

Day 9: Write him a poem with 9 lines and read it to him.

Day 10: put 10 sticky notes all over his mirror with love quotes we say to each other.

Day 11: 11 HUGS & KISSES

Day 12: In 12 words I will write him a note telling him we are going shopping for slippers because he really wants some!(we have hard wood floor in the main area and so it is really cold on his feet in the morning)

Day 13: I have a big card made up for him with 13 reasons why I love him out of 500 million.

Day 14: a special, romantic dinner.

This time about now is when I am ready for winter to be over, having Valentines just makes everything better..at least for 14 days:)

No comments: