CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh baby you are on my mind...



Just to let EVERYONE know..I really am not rushed to have a baby right now! A couple of weeks ago I decided to take a different route with school and my career choice so I want to be able to get my feet a little more on the ground before I bring little feet in the picture:)

Am I excited to have a baby??...(That really is not even a question as much as it is a fact) YES!! ah I think about my children everyday. I don't know if other women feel this way that have not had their children yet; I truly do feel like I already have a strong connection with each one of them, especial my first child. This may sound crazy to some but to me it is the most wonderful feeling. When ever I see Tay with a baby or little children I just think about how wonderful it will be when it is OUR child he is holding and playing with. Taylor will be a wise, wonderful Dad. I really enjoy when we talk about our future children and how excited he is to start a family with me, it makes me feel the great joy of having a FAMILY here on this earth as well as in the eternity.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Oh i am so with you on those thoughts. I think about having that eternal family and how fun it would be to be parents, and scary at the same time. But yes i feel those same things. :) Thanks for the invite! If you want an invite to mine send me your email. :)