CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just THREE

Tag- Fun Insights!


3 Favorite Last Purchases

blueberries, a really good sandwhich, gum.

3 Favorite Movies

Forever Strong, Peaceful Warror, and IDK.

3 Things I haven't done yet

Smacked a cow, kill a boy, buy a C.D (really I have never bought a C.D.)

3 Things I Can't Live Without

God, Family, GYM
3 Favorite Dishes

Chicken alfredo, Homemade wheat bread, homemade chicken noodle soup. (anything homemade:)

3 Favorite TV Shows

THe OFFICE! and thats it, I don't watch any other T.V.

3 Last Places I've Traveled

Connecticut all the way to Colorado, St. George, Idaho.

3 Favorite Treats

Let's see....chocolate, chocolate, ice cream.

3Things I'd Buy if Money weren't an Issue

House Boat, Jet, big house.

3 People I Tag

Angelica, Jen, and who ever wants to.

1 comment:

dawnie said...

Great work! I love reading about you! Sorry about the gym story, I think we have all tried to get away with that one!