I went on a date but I manage to sneak away a couple of times and come sit w/patty and my cousins......I know i'm very sneaky....you can see my sly smile ha ha jk:)
Right before the game, I guess they thought it might be a good idea to get the field all wet and slippery:) I personally think it was a good idea. I enjoyed watching the players sliding and slipping on the field throughout the game, it brought me mounds of joy!!!


After the game, I ditched my date (not really, well maybe, kinda,anyways...) I went out with Gel, Brian, Nate, and his friend(oh crap my bad memory, I can't recall his name.) anyhow we all went and got some really gross hot chocolate that I couldn't get enough of because I was so cold, but we had so much fun just laughing and like always enjoying each others company!




3 comments:
His name is Raul and he will be president someday.
...but thanks for playing.
Nate- sometimes I just don't get your humor, but I laughed anyway.
Crystal- I miss you so much. Hope you are feeling better I can't wait to see you at work. We will drink hot chocolate and Catch up on things. There will be a lot of that to do!
Haven't you heard? I left my humor at village inn.
But I will get it back... somehow...without having to go back in there... hmmm...
Post a Comment