CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Surgery:)


so happy to be getting surgery!:)

They had to mark my foot because they thought it was my left foot they were doing surgery on and I said please don't touch my left foot.....it's my right.....so they marked it.

Cute Grams came all the way down to Idaho.....(because I am clearly the favorite Grandchild, anyways I guess I don't need to point out the obvious) she came down and took care of me....made all my meals and cleaned the house! she is such a giving person! I don't know what I would have done with out her help this past week! I love her so much!


Patty! aka Favorite Aunt! waited on me hand and foot! She is the most caring and giving person! She is always so thoughtful! Patty thank you so much for everything! I love you!!!




Thanks Gel and Nate for coming and visiting!! I forgot to take a pic of you two.....so I just had a pic taken of the cute and thoughtfull gift basket you gave me! It was so funny seeing you both, it made my day!

6 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

I can't wait to work with you on Wednesday!
YAY!

Allison Claire said...

You look so cute, even in your hospital gown! I hope your foot recovers quickly!! I am glad Patty was there to wait on you, she is the best. :)

crystalcookie said...

I will agree with that Patty is the best!!!

Kristen said...

I hope your foot is feeling better. It's a little difficult getting back to normal life when you can't walk! When you're feeling better we totally need to get together with Gel for a girls night out!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I want you to know that after I read this post, I had a dream about your surgery and you asked me if I would help you. I told you I would. The next thing I know, I wake up from surgery and they've amputated the top of my 2nd toe! I said to the Doctors, "You never asked me if you could cut off my toe!"
When I told Christian about my dream, he was not very happy - he is a LOVER of my feet. I had to remind him it was just a dream!!

crystalcookie said...

oh my goodness that is very funny! well I am very pleased to know you still have you lovely toes!! What would Christian do with out your beautiful toeies!!