2 days ago
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I am NOT abandoning you
I got a Facebook, it’s decent. I enjoy hearing from people that I don't see a lot, it’s a nice way to stay in touch. BUT it is so easy to waste so much time on FB. I have some friends that treat FB as a journal, like every thought that pops in their head..they write it down. Like everything people can abuse or overuse something..especially electronics. The nice thing about blogging is that you can actually print it off and make it into a book..so it is an actual record/journal. So I am going to try and blog ALOT more and do a lot less looking of FB. It’s hard when I have so much spare time at my work, so I try to be productive. Reading always is good. I need to find some good books to get into..have any suggestions????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes I do. Read Nicholas Sparks books.. they're good. The last song is the beeeest read it first. I heard true believer was good, i'm reading The Lucky One right now... and I read Dear John. His books are awesome. Also, I love the classics like Of Mice and Men & To Kill a Mockingbird if you haven't read those yet.... annnnnnddd...
there's another author I like and of course I can't htink of her name. Text me and I'll tell you. The book I love of hers is called "Love the One You're With". It's so good I cried at the ending hahahahha.
I agree with Mandi, I love love love love Nicholas Spark books. He is the best.
Post a Comment