
(If this does not look good to you..then something is wrong with you and you can think of your favorite dessert.)
and only taking ONE BITE and then someone takes it away from you. Well thats how I feel because I had such a WONDERFUL time with them and I remember how great they are and then they just leave again for a year. Oh well I just have to cherish the time I do have with them. Okay now that you understand how I feel I wll move on.
My Birthday: such a delight now I am the big 20! yeah..not a teenager. I feel mature just saying that.
We had a big get together at Tay and my place. I really loved being surrounded by family. I didn't ever get a pic of my cake and I wish I did because it was SO YUMMY! Tay got me a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake! my favorite! we had fun playing the name game and visiting with one another!


We went down to the sand dunes with My Dad, (his new toys) Marc & Michelle..which by the way she is pregnant and is having a baby boy! So now I will have 10 nephews and only one niece! SO EXCITING! Any ways they make such cute babies so I am so thrilled for them and myself.
here are a few pics from 4 wheeling in the dunes.

It was so miserable HOT and we just had tents which were way to hot to go in so we would just sit in the little shade we had with bugs and hotness to accompany us. My little nephew was just sitting there and said, "why did you bring us here!?" ha and then they would ask how many more minutes till we get to go home, well not for two more days ha. The next day our family friends came with their nice motor home with AC! SO WE WERE LOVIN THAT! Max supprised us and came down with this one girl and then he crashed the four wheeler, passed out, and has a really messed up knee now. I like four wheeling but it it is so dangerous. Boating is just better. Anyways overall we had lots of good times and fun memories:)
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcITROXPHgsVfVB2M1Xkj9uaX5XcuEZLiGYepqQTJgKU0bKlfFUcZussG8LJKb1ezNHT0nXrqq1Q3dVN4JZyt8iEXQpKMH29LbwgrZ8ucrWU92eZ4XUgbPRp2RHC-PaACZQA7iUimEL1HS/s1600/more+4wheelin.jpg">

BOATing it up!
The night before we went boating with the fam. the boys decided to take it out for a test run. Because I'm cool I got to attend this little boat run with them. Unfortunately it was so windy so the water was WAY choppy so I never ended up skiing or anything but I enjoyed watching the guys on the air chair.

Wed. we all went boating for the day with the fam! tons of fun! One day I will own a boat, I just have such a love for boating!


When we got home from boating all day the kids just wanted to go swimming..I guess they just didn't get enough water fun for the day so we then went swimming at my dad's house...the day was filled with lots of water fuN:)

Lava Hot Springs!!
The following weekend we went up to Idaho for the Wilker Fam reunion! I'm so glad Patty always makes an effort to put together a reunion every year. Its so good to stay in touch with family.






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Crystal! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment