CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's DaY!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Dad...He has been so fun to have in my life! He makes me laugh so much and I feel so blessed to have him as my Father! He has taught me so much. The most important thing I have learned from him is to always endure my trials and to never give up! He has always been a good example of that! He has gone through so much and has been so strong! I love you DAD!






Linda and heathers baby


Max was being too cool to smile for the camera...until...

I started tickling him..but now we both look silly so oh well at least we look happy right..thats all that matters!

I just thought this pic was so cute of max and Braylen! I think max will be such a cute Dad..but that is weird to think about...

AH we had the best dinner oh my goodness! I am so grateful for father's day because LInda made such a GREAT meal! and for dessert she made this amazing cake.....

Ok this is the most yummy cake! oh my it tasted just like a almond joy bar! ah I thought I was in heaven but yet I felt naughty for eating it although it tasted so delicious! ahh I loved it..ok I'll stop talking about it because I know you are getting jealous.

1 comment:

Twinlinebackers said...

Hi Crystal,
I'm in your sister's town for the week and can't get ahold of her. I would HATE to miss her. Would you mind emailing me and telling me if she's out of town or something? I really appreciate it. twinlinebackers@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!