CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Guitar lessons!!




So I have had a guitar for 2yrs now and have not really touched it..I feel so bad because my dad bought it for me because I would not shut up about how bad I wanted one! finally I get one and then never learned how to play..so now that I have more time on my hands I decided to invest in a guitar teacher. I really like her I think she will be great..she teaches one of the Osmond bothers, she has also met Jonny Cash! so cool! anywho I love learning how to play I can't wait till I can play good!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey cutie! Congrats on graduating! I bet you're so glad to finally be done :). I'm glad you've been having so much fun lately! I miss country dancing! And playing the guitar would be way fun. I tried once, but quite after I realized it hurt your fingers. I wish I would have kept going though.
Oh, and I didn't know you knew Mandi Maycock. Her family is in the ward I grew up in and I'm BF's with her older sister. Small world! Love ya!