I have the best sibilings EVER! My cute sister, awesome brothers; Ben & Marc sent me these flowers! I love them so, so much~
So I didn't even get many pics so I feel really bad:( but yay what a happy day! It feels so good to finally be out of high school! I had so much fun that day! almost 800 kids graduated so it was a really long graduation ceremony..I almost feel asleep. Afterwards my dad took us out to the Grand America! ahhh it was so nice! the food was so good! I'm so mad at myself for not taking any pics!

That night I went country dancing with some friends and holy moly! talk about FUN! ahh I love, love, love country dancing! I can't stop smiling just thinking about it makes me excited! Cute Mandi got me into last week and now I have decided I want to go like every week, it is just as addicting as chocolate! Then to top the night off I went to boondocks and was only there for an hour but still had fun seeing buddies that I will most likely never see again:( I didn't get home till like 4 in the morning..I was so tired but I loved every miniute of it!
Here are some pics from country dancing and Boondocks....




4 comments:
Congratulations on graduating! So exciting! Yay! :) And I am sorry that you were in a car accident! I am happy that you are ok, I was wondering were you went on facebook! I miss seeing your cute face on there. Well, we have our blogs! :)
CONGRATS on graduating high school. It's so nice to be out of there and move on in life, you're already learning that it seems like!! I hope you keep coming dancing because I love having you there. You're just great to have around!!
Luv the 5th pic...congrats on your graduating sorry we could not be there...luv ya wade and margie
Congratulations!!!!! You're so cute! Thanks for coming over to see Brooklyn at the Doney's. It was good to see you!
Post a Comment