
Last night I went to the REal Game and it was lots of fun! It was so packed because David Artchuleta sang a couple of songs after the game! It is kind of annoying all the screaming girls/women but he does have a good voice..then they had fireworks and that was cool. REal didn't really play so well..they ended with a tie but they missed a lot of chances to make a goal. Other then that we had fun!
And out of all the REal Games I have been to they have never opened w/a prayer but this time they did and it was so funny to see everyone fold there arms and bow their heads..I was a little irreverent and took a pic of the guy saying a pray..but I just had to beable to document this great moment at RioTinto statium!
Another cool thing is they had these guys from the military fly down onto the field! It was a really fun game to be at! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment