CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

my NEW car



So here we are with my new car for this year..hopeful it will last longer then a yr. Anyhow I am enjoying my turbo Sedan Saab. Yes it is stick.......and yes I can drive stick for your information. I love the sunroof! so fun, I have always wanted a sunroof and bum bum warmers..and after lots of time searching the net for a good deal my Dad and I were able to accomplish the needs we were looking for. Yay us! and yay for not killing anyone while learning how to drive stick!

4 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

yay for a new stick car :) Brian can drive stick really good hahaha oh angelica. anywho, congrats!

THE WILKER CLAN said...

Nice car...enjoy I has one once and luved it 900S saab turbo...I had some close calls{no tickets...but close]It was fast thought I was a race car driver ended up trading it in for a ford car

Funk Master B said...

The main question is, will it attract the babes?

crystalcookie said...

I attract the babes Nate..I don't need my car to do that.